Personal information means all information about an identifiable individual except the name, title or business address of an employee of an organization (the “Personal Information”). The privacy of all users ("Users") of all services offered on ZADAGAN.COM has been very important since our foundation. We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of all information entrusted to us by Users.
Information collected on ZADAGAN.COM
We may, from time-to-time, collect Personal Information from Users. This includes name, address, and email address information that you provide, and any correspondence that you have with ZADAGAN.COM. ZADAGAN.COM also collects additional usage information (“Additional Usage Information”) electronically about how Users use our website (e.g. by tracking the number of unique pageviews received by the pages of the website, or the domains from which Users originate) or via cookies (small files stored on our computer by your web browser when using an internet site) that can be used to identify the User should they visit the website again. Additional Usage Information collected may include other information about your visits to our website. For example, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you surf the World Wide Web); the type of Internet browser you are using; the type of computer operating system you are using; or the domain name of the website from which you linked to our websites. This Additional Usage Information will not be linked to your Personal Information and will only be collected in the aggregate in connection with all the users of our website for planning, forecasting and/or evaluation purposes. As such, please note that this Policy does not cover aggregated data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We retain the right to use anonymous aggregated data in any way that we determine appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE that your provision of Personal Information to ZADAGAN.COM constitutes implied agreement and consent to our collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any Personal Information to ZADAGAN.COM. However, many ZADAGAN.COM services, such as the delivery of our products, can only be offered if you provide Personal Information to ZADAGAN.COM. Consequently, if you choose not to provide us with information essential for the provisions of certain services, we will not be able to offer you those services.
If you do not wish to receive information regarding the products and services offered on ZADAGAN.COM, (i) send an e-mail to the address listed at the end of this policy; or (ii) log into web—based Control Panel and change the appropriate preferences so as to not receive any correspondence from ZADAGAN.COM for any products and services offered by ZADAGAN.COM.
How we use Personal Information
We may, from time-to-time, use Personal Information collected through this website to: (i) provide Users with a product or service that has been requested; (ii) contact Users directly regarding products and services offered on ZADAGAN.COM (iii) understand User preferences in order to enhance Users' experience with ZADAGAN.COM; (iv) research the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts of ZADAGAN.COM; and (v) permit Users to become Affiliates (the “Permitted Uses”). ZADAGAN.COM's use of Personal Information is limited to these purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We will use all information collected from Users for the Permitted Uses only, except as mandated by law . We do not sell or otherwise disclose to third parties any Personal Information that we have obtained. Some anonymous data based on information collected from Users may be disclosed to potential and existing business partners.
Additionally, there are circumstances where the use or disclosure of Personal Information may be justified or permitted or where we are obliged to disclose information without consent. Those include (but are not limited to) circumstances in which:
- the collection, use or disclosure is clearly in the interests of the individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way;
- it is reasonable to expect that the collection or use of personal information with the consent of the individual would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information, and the collection or use of the information is necessary for an investigation or proceeding;
- it is reasonable to expect that the disclosure of personal information with the consent of the individual would compromise an investigation or proceeding, and the disclosure of the information is necessary for an investigation or proceeding;
- the personal information is available to the public from a prescribed source;
- the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is required or authorized by law.
Where obliged or permitted to disclose information without consent, we will not disclose more information than is required. Personal Information may also be subject to transfer to another company in the event of a change of ownership of all or part of our corporation. This will occur only if the parties have entered into an agreement under which the collection, use and disclosure of such information is restricted to those purposes that relate to the business transaction, including a determination whether or not to proceed with the business transaction, and is to be used by the parties to carry out and complete the business transaction.
Maintenance and Security of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information about Users as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or such longer period as required by law. Personal Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, although we will make all commercially reasonable efforts to keep your Personal Information secure, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure and transmission of information over the Internet is susceptible to possible loss, misrouting, interception and misuse. Please keep this in mind when deciding whether or not to provide your Personal Information.
Access to Personal Information
If an individual believes that their Personal Information on file is not correct, individuals can access the ZADAGAN.COM web-based Control Panel that allows individuals to view and update all of their Personal Information at any time.
Individuals may submit written requests to us to provide them with:
- their personal information under our custody or control;
- information about how their personal information under our control has been and is being used by us;
- the names of the individuals and organizations to whom their personal information under our control has been disclosed by us.
We will respond to all legitimate requests within thirty days and will make a reasonable effort to assist applicants and to respond as accurately and completely as reasonably possible. All requests may be subject to any fees and disbursements the law permits us to charge. An individuals ability to access his or her personal information under our control is not absolute. Privacy legislation provides that we must not disclose personal information in the following unlikely circumstances:
- the disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the safety or physical or mental health of an individual other than the individual who made the request;
- the disclosure can reasonably be expected to cause immediate or grave harm to the safety or to the physical or mental health of the individual who made the request;
- the disclosure would reveal personal information about another individual;
- the disclosure would reveal the identity of an individual who has provided personal information about another individual and the individual providing the personal information does not consent to disclosure of his or her identity.
The Act further provides that we are not required to disclose personal information when:
- the personal information is protected by solicitor-client privilege;
- the disclosure of the personal information would reveal confidential commercial information that, if disclosed, could, in the opinion of a reasonable person, harm the competitive position of an organization;
- the personal information was collected without consent for the purposes of an investigation, and the investigation and associated proceedings and appeals have not been completed;
- the personal information was collected or created by a mediator or arbitrator in the conduct of a mediation or arbitration for which he or she was appointed to act: (i) under a collective agreement,(ii) under an enactment, or(iii) by a court.
Requests for Correction of Personal Information
The law permits individuals to submit written requests to us to correct errors or omissions in their personal information that is in our custody or control. We will:
- correct the personal information and, if reasonable to do so, send correction notifications to any other organizations to whom we disclosed the incorrect information; or
- annotate the personal information with the correction that was requested but not made.
Due to technical constraints and the fact that ZADAGAN.COM backs up its systems, Personal Information may continue to reside in ZADAGAN.COM’s systems after deletion for some time. Individuals, therefore, must be aware that, despite our correction of their Personal Information, it may not be completely removed from ZADAGAN.COM’s systems in response to an accepted request for deletion. If this is a concern, please do not provide us with Personal Information.
To guard against fraudulent requests for access, we will require sufficient information to allow us to confirm the identity of the person making the request before granting access or making corrections.
Amendment of our practices and this Policy
This statement is in effect as of January 1, 2018. We will from time to time review and revise our privacy practices and this Policy. In the event of any amendment, an appropriate notice will be posted on this website. Policy changes will apply to the information collected from the date of posting of the revised Policy to the ZADAGAN.COM website as well as to existing information held by us.
Contacting or Communicating with Us
If you have any questions with respect to our policies concerning the handling of your personal information, or if you wish to request access to, or correction of, your personal information under our care and control, please contact with us.